• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

The Hero is a Girl?! - Ch. 14 - Dead End

Is this MC strong or not!?!?! I mean everyone of the villains has been beating the crap out of him with the weakest attacks they have!! Also how big is his sense of justice to have him go right to his death without even thinking of the girl's life (I mean Luna I think was her name)????
 
this is so spacing like some 1 fell asleep mid way and no ideal what the situation is
 
Lol ikr guys ? Kinda wondering how much he has to be beat up in order for him to be powerful
 
Thanks a lot!!! I'm following this manhua in chinese and is my favorite!!
Seeing it in english is wonderful!

I will wait for the next chapters :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top