• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress - Ch. 2.1

she didn't tell him for several years even though he's aware of the game scenario....

This is some high INT low WIS right here
 
Dear dear.

He might have been more proactive and helpful if you told him. Actually, maybe you should've tried to save the other candidate's life.
 
Yeah another adopted brother in love with his clueless sister. Poor Gil.

More seriously though, I'm pretty sure that Leanne is a yandere with memories of her past life. And I also think that she was the one who killed Cecilia in at least some of the routes, though that's all guesses for now.
 
To tell the truth, how could someone enjoy a game skipping through most of the details of that game?
The 8 years old me couldn't understand any English word yet, but I still tried to guess (understand) the story behind FF8 as I played.

And after play Falcom LoH game, the me right now would try to talk to any NPC in town to see their interaction, go to any corner of the map, etc.
 
Where's the other three knights!? are they already dead or what!!?😷
Thank you for the chapter ♥♥
 
@Loli_Omamoritai welp I'm the same as her. I love the games I play but sometimes I skip most of the parts because I somewhat memorized what they say. Although there are times that I forget/overlook important stuff just like her.
 
achk gaaaaahd the naive-nes or the denseness of an mc of the other party's feelings sure is apparent 😂
ah well

Thanks for the translation!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top