• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

To Love-Ru - Vol. 16 Ch. 140 - Footsteps of Spring

Sweet, innocent Haruna turning into a massive bitch. Talk about reality subtext.
 
@Gian
Yeah, it really shows how reality molds fiction...
If I'm not wrong this chapter was out when Mr. Yabuki Kentaro was divorcing his ex-wife, who have been cheating on him, and after being caught demanded rights to Haruna's character and even kidnapped their daughter. That's why in these last chapters she didn't have that much panel time compared to previous chapters and probably why Yui got a bit more. This chapter in special made her character kinda dirty, they didn't even bothered to show the post reaction of Haruna and Rito after the effects of that spray wore out, having in account they still were the MCs of this manga. At least Yabuki overcomed that, and even got married again. In all this convoluted mess poor Haruna was on the losing end of all this stuff, I feel a bit bad for her character sometimes, but this was what made possible Darkness, wich had a completely new direction (I can't say I didn't enjoy that sweet Haremu lol).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top