88eff57e-c6bb-4ff2-a9a1-68a94d16af61
cerebropodrido Joined Jan 26, 2018 Messages 91 Nov 29, 2018 #2 brown a qt also this artist really likes to draw armpits, pure respect for the guy
sherish Joined Feb 22, 2018 Messages 790 Nov 29, 2018 #3 omg thats too good, of course the head would get destroyed!
NullApostle Joined Apr 21, 2018 Messages 452 Nov 29, 2018 #5 It's a really weird kind of body horror.
Aretheus Joined Mar 4, 2018 Messages 550 Nov 29, 2018 #9 Mizore's entire concept is an existential nightmare and I love it.
Guralub Joined Jan 21, 2018 Messages 351 Nov 29, 2018 #10 Armpits are probably his specialty. Also we should tag this as Gore. So much head smashing
P Pumpki Joined Oct 29, 2018 Messages 159 Nov 29, 2018 #11 Thanks for the chapter! And any day of the week that's convenient for you works out!
scripted Joined Jan 30, 2018 Messages 2,520 Nov 29, 2018 #14 @amaisuika BOOM!! and Suika Flavor or H2O flavor?
Darkion Joined Jul 18, 2018 Messages 199 Nov 29, 2018 #15 Licking Mizore armpits would probably be very refreshing thou, as she is made of ice and snow. I just want someone to put cherry syrup inside Mizore´s head. I vote for tuesdays or thursday as upload day since friday is filled with shonen jump updates.
Licking Mizore armpits would probably be very refreshing thou, as she is made of ice and snow. I just want someone to put cherry syrup inside Mizore´s head. I vote for tuesdays or thursday as upload day since friday is filled with shonen jump updates.
vTool Joined Mar 31, 2018 Messages 902 Nov 29, 2018 #16 Thanks for the chapter! I also think tuesdays is a good day, but choose the day you like more!
Kisato Contributor Joined Jan 21, 2018 Messages 4,730 Nov 29, 2018 #17 It's going to be interesting when it circles back into winter.
J justanothermanganerd Joined Sep 26, 2018 Messages 472 Nov 29, 2018 #18 release day should be whichever day of the week gets the next one released asap imo.
H hooivincent Joined Feb 9, 2018 Messages 29 Nov 30, 2018 #20 mizore is suffering from chronic decapitation ?