- Joined
- Jan 26, 2018
- Messages
- 282
> They've been married for weeks.
I don't think it has been weeks. I think it has been a week, maybe a little more.
That said, it still amazes me that folks seem to expect a shounen manga like Tonikaku Cawaii to show sex. That's never happening. At best, it will be implied. In the meantime, sexual jokes is what we are going to get.
I don't think it has been weeks. I think it has been a week, maybe a little more.
That said, it still amazes me that folks seem to expect a shounen manga like Tonikaku Cawaii to show sex. That's never happening. At best, it will be implied. In the meantime, sexual jokes is what we are going to get.
Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime.