e9e79034-0349-4d3f-ab4e-e5800bc0f8ee
Divercia007 Joined Oct 3, 2018 Messages 371 Feb 1, 2019 #2 Thanks for the update! I love this story and have been anxiously awaiting an update. Thanks again! :)
Thanks for the update! I love this story and have been anxiously awaiting an update. Thanks again! :)
V Vialeta Joined Feb 1, 2019 Messages 1 Feb 1, 2019 #3 Hello :) I came here from Mangago and saw that this was the acctual site. Wanted to support you! Keep the good work and thank you !❤
Hello :) I came here from Mangago and saw that this was the acctual site. Wanted to support you! Keep the good work and thank you !❤
Scargoat Joined Jul 30, 2018 Messages 72 Feb 1, 2019 #4 Looking foward the next chapter. Thank you very much
KE1tea Joined Dec 25, 2018 Messages 511 Mar 23, 2019 #6 That clearly says 501 though... Wait a sec.. isn’t 502 slang for a bad word in Chinese...