• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Toubousha Elio - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - United Struggle

Proclaiming he only serves God and not the King is why we had things like Henry VIII - right call, but oof.
 
In Spain we don't use the term "Pendejos", that's a Latin American thing. And in fact, it wasn't even used in ancient Spanish...

Although the truth is, this complaint is nonsense: this story is incredible. And it's great to see such an original manga set in my country and its medieval history.
 
@endersunrider
I agree with you, it wasnt a used word historically
But I have to say that today in big spain cities "pendejo" is used. There is a lot of latin americans living in madrid/barcelona/etc. and even spanish natives use the word now. Sometimes as a joke, sometimes because the word just stuck into that particular guy vocabulary.
I even heard this on tv so...
At least, this is from my experience there studying.

But yeah. You are right it is latin, and not at all historical

Also translators awesome job ! I like the spanish words here and there. Pendejo > onii-chan hahhahaha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top