• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Prison Skirt

Probably the dumbest male “protagonist” ever...how in the world he doesn’t know about female anatomy?
 
@emMeBi86
He's... Atually sort of interesting. He's shown to be pretty clever, but it's just that he's incredibly unaware and unknowledgeable.
I dunno, he feels little different from the average protag, and I kinda like it.
 
Yamashita was ready to put Tanaka in handcuffs.
I love Ueno's hair and the way it moves in each chapter. Can't wait for the next.
 
I don't think his hand went into there. I think it just went in between her panties and her leg
 
@Sketch123 hey, nice catch. I thought the bottom line was more katakana because the first line is, and because it looks like a リ in the middle. I've uploaded an edit.
That said, I'm pretty sure it's Melon Soda. The beginning is repeated on the spine, and I don't see anything that looks like a handakuten, plus there's a ー visible too.
 
@Bainhardt whoops, you're a 100% right, I saw the melon part and skipped over the rest since I completely forgot melon soda was a thing. Also thanks a ton for mentioning me in the chapter!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top