Except for the dog cunnilingus wisecrack, Tomoko did really well, here. I love how she's getting more open and sweeter but she's still kind of an asshole.
I think it's because she's clearly vulnerable and people want to protect her even though she's a jerk, she's strange and does unexpected things which results in interesting things happening, and she paradoxically brings out good things in people. Plus, she can be very tender to her friends. Plus she's funny as hell. Plus, she's cute if you look at her close.
@thofheinz Yeah, you've basically cracked the code there. She's a jerk, but somehow she's understanding and fun. And like you said, Kuro is cute when she keeps her mouth shut.
Kii-chan didn't go full yandere like I thought she would. But at least she saw how much Tomoko has grown now.
@ivv Possibly a mistranslation, as far as I can tell she just says they're together in the raw, could simply refer to them being together in that moment.