52f9c2b0-fe39-423f-85a8-7819c7e6e0ae
Serenata Joined Jan 30, 2018 Messages 6,218 May 1, 2018 #2 They're made of yuri!!! What the heck Also, at the start is like Himawari is asking permission to her girlfriend ... No, is exactly that!
They're made of yuri!!! What the heck Also, at the start is like Himawari is asking permission to her girlfriend ... No, is exactly that!
nohugs_ugh Joined Feb 8, 2018 Messages 297 May 1, 2018 #3 The flower-pairing is cute as always. but holy heck, Chinatsu- for her to be capable of such levels of destruction
The flower-pairing is cute as always. but holy heck, Chinatsu- for her to be capable of such levels of destruction
G Gazz91 Joined Jan 27, 2018 Messages 342 Sep 21, 2020 #7 I can't help but feel that leaving those things lying around unattended should count as an act of terrorism... though I guess the same could be said for all of Chinatsus creations... =P
I can't help but feel that leaving those things lying around unattended should count as an act of terrorism... though I guess the same could be said for all of Chinatsus creations... =P