• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Yuuwaku Recipe

This seems to be one of those yaoi where everything is as it would be in a nice romance (of some persuasion), except there's a bunch of constant borderline rape.

This one in particular reads very much like an indulgent shoujo manga—except gayer, more explicit, and lacking consent in important places.

Anyway, I had to give up on it partway through.
 
I honestly can say I need to know more. I need to know everyone's backstory, I really need to know does everyone get there happy ending, will the straight flirt finally admit his feeling for the honest gay man, does the boss\mom ever find out about any of there relationships, and honestly I just need more. Yes they tend to borderline rape but it's not considering they clearly want it but are just too embarrassed to admit it. Some of them have really hard time admitting their feelings plus they all are terrible at communication especially with the ones they love. This is a good cute story that has honestly made me shed a few tears and has me invested in the characters.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top