ed976adf-762c-4a98-a0ab-fa0e0c7f8da8
Ceiye Contributor Joined Jan 19, 2018 Messages 2,141 Jan 20, 2019 #2 Maybe this was the true Saga restoration project
A ampnaman Joined Feb 4, 2018 Messages 1,351 Jan 21, 2019 #4 Watching this shitty producer pig out really annoys me... He could at least bring the girls over to eat so we could have some eye candy... but no.
Watching this shitty producer pig out really annoys me... He could at least bring the girls over to eat so we could have some eye candy... but no.
ma_ko Power Uploader Joined May 29, 2018 Messages 2,134 Jan 21, 2019 #5 @ampnaman >hating on based Necroducer he's literally best character you pleb
dokipenguin Joined Dec 18, 2018 Messages 1 Jan 21, 2019 #6 This manga should be renamed to “Shokugeki no Kotaro”, I love him but I hope next chapter has more zombie waifus in it
This manga should be renamed to “Shokugeki no Kotaro”, I love him but I hope next chapter has more zombie waifus in it