I think they look thiccer or bigger than the manga or the anime because the style its drawn. If you notice the aurthor/illustrator from kobyashi's manga has a different style than Utamaro. Which Utamaro draws the character with more depth and details so you get the characters lookin more big.
I HATE how everyone is so OOC (out of character) in this spin off. elma seems even more dumb in this manga (in her spin off she has learnt quite a lot and has proven to be an asset to her company many times)
@hhsenpai Definitely agreed. I mean, the main attraction to this spinoff is painfully obvious but even that aside, I think if these characters didn't feel so OOC I'd at least be more behind it. (Nothing wrong with big boob dragon ladies, though.)
Office lady Lucoa is as great as that lewd maid outfit.
@Redice yeah this feels more like fan service manga. The main manga story is good and same with Kanna's spin off. Not sure how Elma's manga is. Now will the dragon men get a spin off lol. Koboyashi going drinking with the boys