• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Guild Affairs

Grandkids seems pretty accurate for those two kids there but not so for that merchant.... still you should also focus on learning craftsmanship and other jobs like you're doing in martial arts as they would also help somehow...
 
What a dangerous-sounding story. To avoid such a tragedy, I suppose they have no choice but to be Zeff's harem.

So when he was sparring with boobs- I mean Redia, his fist got stuck in her spatial storage? Interesting.

@Randomguy01 Eternal Wizard Zeff T_T
 
I had really hoped that this story wouldn't go in the direction of multiple girls being interested in him, but I also knew that of course it was going to go in that direction.
 
I had really hoped that this story wouldn't go in the direction of multiple girls being interested in him, but I also knew that of course it was going to go in that direction.
I'm so tired of these harems in perpetual limbo where the MC doesn't act on it because he's oblivious or for some other retarded plot reason.

Want to write about a group of adventurers with a harem theme? Sure go ahead but move the relationships forward.
Want to write about a group of adventurers with a parent/teacher and child/student theme? Sure go ahead but just make it cute and leave out any sexual tension if the plot isn't going to follow up on it.

Having the characters never confront each others feelings and moving on from there (whatever the result may be) just feels like the most common and cheapest stalling tactic at this point. All so that the author can have them keep running in circles and make the same gags without developing their personality or relationships.
 
@YuanJoy Try reading my post before replying, "you dumb degenerate".

I don't have an issue with harems, the problem is when there's just a constant cycle of teasing, misunderstandings and flustered MC's. To be able to rightfully call something a harem, they need to be a bit more sexually involved than that.
 
@Degernase agreed. Beta MCs that dont get any ever even tho there are multiple girls after them is so bad that would be a much better story if there was zero romance at all (and no ecchi).
 
@ShionSinX
For me, it will take time not only did the MC spend most of his Youth with an odd “Flat” Master, but he also spent the rest of his life on his Magic research and training, so he had no time for such things as romance. Well except for Redia they're still pre-teens in age so maybe in the future.
 
This is the cutest and fluffiest harem out there. Even though there is that age gap, technically they would have been his age and technically they virtually died young, so this is like.., hmm, I don't know but it is cute and fluffy.

I also now feel compelled to wonder aloud why this artist hardly ever draws characters without cartoon gloves, neither here nor in his other works, Exterminator and Mismarca.
 
Ugh. Why does Zeff cling to his previous timeline so much? He isn't an old man any more. He hasn't been an old man for years now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top