d33d919d-29a7-4f37-a6d4-3f5868fec259
S Starbright Joined Nov 23, 2018 Messages 1,406 May 29, 2019 #2 Well I guess we finally know why he was stripping originally he was reliving his memory of swimming with his brother. Still I'm curious if theres more to why he decided to stop her and drive him to the cabin maybe hes always subconsciously noticed her.
Well I guess we finally know why he was stripping originally he was reliving his memory of swimming with his brother. Still I'm curious if theres more to why he decided to stop her and drive him to the cabin maybe hes always subconsciously noticed her.
Lorraine Joined May 14, 2018 Messages 227 May 30, 2019 #3 Still I'm curious if theres more to why he decided to stop her and drive him to the cabin maybe hes always subconsciously noticed her. Click to expand... That I doubt. I'd rather assume that being the son of a big shot / a big shot himself he's used to have people around him do his bidding. So she was like a caretaker or driver to him.
Still I'm curious if theres more to why he decided to stop her and drive him to the cabin maybe hes always subconsciously noticed her. Click to expand... That I doubt. I'd rather assume that being the son of a big shot / a big shot himself he's used to have people around him do his bidding. So she was like a caretaker or driver to him.
S safrod Joined Apr 18, 2019 Messages 1 May 30, 2019 #4 I think she will be his secretary thus he can sleep in peace in the office, and with this act he can drive away the rumour of his sexual orientation.
I think she will be his secretary thus he can sleep in peace in the office, and with this act he can drive away the rumour of his sexual orientation.