• ⚠️ Maintenance will be performed on the forums for the next couple of days. Expect some downtime. 🔧

The Problem of My Love Affair - Ch. 8

Well I guess we finally know why he was stripping originally he was reliving his memory of swimming with his brother.

Still I'm curious if theres more to why he decided to stop her and drive him to the cabin maybe hes always subconsciously noticed her.
 
Still I'm curious if theres more to why he decided to stop her and drive him to the cabin maybe hes always subconsciously noticed her.

That I doubt. I'd rather assume that being the son of a big shot / a big shot himself he's used to have people around him do his bidding. So she was like a caretaker or driver to him.
 
I think she will be his secretary thus he can sleep in peace in the office, and with this act he can drive away the rumour of his sexual orientation.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top