the moment when you realize something that is normal to you is
bizarre to others and the fact of it so mind breaking earthshattering
they shut down and now you're stuck with two living lawn ornaments
with no idea what to do next
Because in this case she's already running scenarios through her mind. "okay you'll play the orc... NO NOT LIKE THAT, RAPE HER HARDER, LIKE A PIG! MORE LIKE A PIG! Now hold that pose... aw yes this'll sell, this'll sell!"
Well. that was the MILLION-DOLLAR-QUESTION. "Can you show me some magic?" He should have asked this to her by Day 2 at most. That was totally a Fuctard-level of intelligence (of his) there. Props to Honami for asking it. FINALLY!!!
Oh shit, the government official best friend is a huge weeb? That's way better than some annoying generic harem trope.
...At least I'm hoping it's that instead of a generic harem trope.
Darn. While one hand I'm glad they cleared this up real quick, I also wanted to see some embarrassed Christina as she tries using magic that won't work.
Knight-san will get more aggressive towards beta-MC-kun.... ex-girlfriend-san will notice this and get more jealous, trying to also get back together with beta-MC-kun.
or nothing at all will happen, maybe even a more scuffed version of what I said above.
Nope! I'm still not sold on the fact that she's from another world. Could just be a hidden lighter. I want to see that Healing Magic to be absolutely sure. Someone chop off Kanji's arm or something!