5c999ba8-9954-4929-8316-0178ab3e3abd
G gamma2015 Joined Nov 11, 2019 Messages 1,370 Dec 18, 2019 #2 Not the best story, felt kinda rushed but I still enjoyed it but wait, did they go the incest route or just normal sisters??
Not the best story, felt kinda rushed but I still enjoyed it but wait, did they go the incest route or just normal sisters??
S saintofducks Joined Jun 15, 2020 Messages 1 Jun 21, 2020 #3 I don't know what I just read but had to read through it even though it felt really really rushed. There were too many random plot twists jammed into a chapter and things were barely explained. I read it anyways though.
I don't know what I just read but had to read through it even though it felt really really rushed. There were too many random plot twists jammed into a chapter and things were barely explained. I read it anyways though.